Brewpub Hostess APPLY NOW
About Tommy's Brewing Company
Tommy's Brewing Company is Trinidad & Tobago's first craft brewery, and provides a unique experience by blending quality craft beer & cider with freshly made food in a casual brewpub environment. All beers are brewed, kegged and bottled on site and many are available exclusively in our taproom.
About the Position
Tommy's Brewing Company is seeking qualified candidates for a full-time hostess in our taproom. Scheduling will be flexible but weekend hours are required. This position is responsible for ensuring that our guests have a positive and memorable experience at Tommy's Brewing Company. The candidate must show a passion for Craft Beer and an interest in learning about the various beers we produce. Host/Hostess responsibilities include greeting guests, providing accurate wait times and escorting customers to the dining and bar areas. For this role, you should have solid organizational and people skills to make sure our guests have a positive dining experience from the moment they arrive till their departure.
- Restaurant service industry experience required.
- Craft beer knowledge preferred.
- Must be able to work efficiently in a fast-moving environment.
- Must enjoy working with the public in a positively, friendly manner.
- Must be an effective communicator.
- Strong organisational skills required
- Must be able to serve and support TBC at special brewery sanctioned events.
- Must be fully vaccinated against Covid-19
Job Duties Include:
- Greet customers cheerfully and encouraging an atmosphere of hospitality in the taproom
- Provide accurate wait times and monitor waiting lists.
- Manage reservations
- Escort customers to assigned dining or bar areas
- Provide menus and introduce server
- Greet customers upon their departure.
- Coordinate with wait staff about available seating options.
- Maintain a clean reception area.
- Cater to guests who may require extra attention (eg. children, elderly, disabled)
- Answer incoming calls and address customer queries
- Assist wait staff as needed
- Open to working on-site special events after hours if needed
- Open to working other special events off property if needed
Tommy's Brewing Company offers competitive wages that will be determined by experience.
|||Movietowne, Port of Spain|||||||||3pHNSybnS4KLCDDl|||FULL_TIME|||TTD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false