Social Media Coordinator APPLY NOW
Do you consider yourself a social media expert? Are you ahead of the curve on digital trends? Do you have impeccable storytelling skills, a keen visual sense, and a desire to bring ideas to life? Most importantly, do you love beer? If so, you’re the perfect fit for Tommy’s Brewing Company!
We are currently looking for a creative individual, who is passionate about beer and social media.
As a Social Media Coordinator you are the backbone of our brand and we need your help to gain press and social media recognition to introduce our delicious craft brews to drinkers. This full time is responsible for creating and executing effective marketing programs for social media. This position will collaborate closely with ownership, taprooms, production brewing, sales and outside agencies.
Some key responsibilities will include:
- Work closely with the Marketing Manager and external agencies to develop social media content and strategies, maintain a consistent brand voice and execute meaningful Sponsored Ad campaigns.
- Assist in daily management of Tommy’s Brewing social media platforms including Facebook and Instagram,and explore new avenues for Social Media presence development.
- Engage with social media followers, and respond to direct messages in a timely manner (Google, Facebook & Instagram).
- Create engaging social media content around the brewery and brewpub, and at special events.
- Liaise with design agency and third-party creatives on development of additional content as needed
- Knowledge and experience with Social Media management tools
- Assist with promotional event promotion. These events may take place at our Brewpubs or external venues.
- BA degree (or equivalent work experience) in strategic communications, marketing, or journalism
- 2+ yrs. relevant experience in public relations, social media or journalism
- You have a make-it-happen attitude, and are creative, inquisitive and thrives with open communication
- Responsive and proactive on timely and priority campaigns and/or tasks
- Active on social media, with in-depth knowledge on various platforms
- Experience with event planning, and coordination
- Excellent communication skills
- Positive, upbeat professional and responsible attitude
- Requirement - Knowledge, and interest in craft beer or beverage industry
- Huge Plus – Experience with design software for example Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator
- Huge Plus – An eye for photography
Location & Hours:
· Full-time, primarily Monday - Friday, however, must be flexible to work evenings, nights and weekends as required for special events. Vehicle required as role will require presence at our head office, brewery, taproom locations and at special events.
Tommy’s Brewing Company offers a great package, including a competitive wage, work-from-home flexibility, job growth & training, a monthly beer allowance and other perks!|||Port of Spain / Aranguez / Trincity|||||||||jBSQ1HaEGAT6ssS2|||FULL_TIME|||TTD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false