Grill Cook - Tommy's Brewing @ East Gates Taproom APPLY NOW
About Tommy's Brewing Company
Tommy's Brewing Company is Trinidad & Tobago's first craft brewery, and provides a unique experience by blending quality craft beer & cider with freshly made food in a casual brewpub environment. All beers are brewed, kegged and bottled on site and many are available exclusively in our brewpub and taproom. Our second taproom at East Gates Trincity, is scheduled to open in early April 2023.
About the Position
Tommy's Brewing Company is seeking qualified candidates for a full-time Grill Cook at our Movietowne Brewpub. Scheduling will be flexible but weekend hours are required. This position would be filled to support the Head Chef in consistently preparing and developing high-quality menu items that match the goals of Tommy’s Brewing Company.
- Minimum of 3 years of professional culinary experience
- Must be able to work efficiently in a fast-moving environment.
- Must be an effective communicator.
- Must be able to function in a team environment.
- Must be punctual, organized, and able to multi-task
- Able to work under pressure while maintaining high standards
- Knowledge of food quality and nutrition, food safety and sanitation practices
- Knowledge of craft beer very beneficial
- Clear Certificate of Character
- Must complete our Beer 101 Training Program
Job Duties Include:
- Prepare food orders in a timely and organized manner
- Preparation of all menus and meals
- Ensure guest’s special dietary needs are met
- Assist in kitchen clean-up and in general maintenance of all cooking and service items in orderly and sanitary condition.
Tommy's Brewing Company offers competitive wages that will be determined by experience.|||Movietowne, Port of Spain|||||||||-XfOEynpwys7HpeT|||FULL_TIME|||TTD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false|||