Inventory Manager - Tommy's Restaurant Holdings Ltd. APPLY NOW
Inventory Manager Job Description
About Tommy's Brewing Company & Tommy's Restaurant Holdings Ltd.
Tommy's Brewing Company is Trinidad & Tobago's first craft brewery, and provides a unique experience by blending quality craft beer & cider with freshly made food in a casual brewpub environment. All beers are brewed, kegged and bottled on site and many are available exclusively in our brewpub and taproom at Movietowne POS. Our second taproom at East Gates Trincity, opened in April 2023 offering our range of craft beer and cider, along with brick-oven pizza, burgers and more in a modern, beer bar envoironment.
About the Position
Tommy's Brewing Company & Tommy’s Restaurant Holdings Ltd are seeking qualified candidates for a full-time Inventory Manager for our taproom locations. The Inventory Manager will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of inventory management, including purchasing, receiving, storage, monitoring of products, optimizing inventory control procedures. The Inventory Manager will work closely with other departments to ensure that inventory levels meet business requirements and make informed decisions to optimize inventory levels. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in inventory management, data analysis, excellent organizational and communication skills, and a passion for continuous process improvement. The Inventory Manager will report directly to the General Manager.
- Manages inventory tracking system to record deliveries, shipments and stock levels.
- Evaluates deliveries, shipments and product levels to improve inventory control procedures.
- Analyzes daily product and supply levels to anticipate inventory problems and shortages.
- Manages schedules of deliveries and shipments to optimize operations.
- Develops business relationships with suppliers and clients.
- Proposes strategies to reduce costs and improve procedures of supply chain logistics.
- Monitors demand and analyzes data to anticipate future supply and logistical needs.
- Reports on inventory levels, supply chain progress, procedural efficiency and inventory costs to upper management.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
This is a full-time position which will require time spent at both our Movietowne Brewpub and East Gates Taprooms. Flexible hours may be required including working on weekends where necessary.
Inventory Manager Qualifications/Skills:
- Leadership and management
- Verbal and written communication
- Organizational and logistics skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Problem solving
- Data analysis & reporting
- Interpersonal ability
- Team oriented
- Proactive critical thinking
Education & Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s or associate’s degree in business, logistics, systems engineering, supply chain management or similar
- Experience in a similar role
- Experience working with inventory management software and forecasting strategies
- Experience conducting tracking and data analysis
- Proficiency in excel and reporting tools
- Product and inventory management certification a plus