Beertender - Tommy's Brewing @ Movietowne APPLY NOW
About Tommy's Brewing Company
Tommy's Brewing Company is Trinidad & Tobago's first craft brewery, and provides a unique experience by blending quality craft beer & cider with freshly made food in a casual brewpub environment. All beers are brewed, kegged and bottled on site and many are available exclusively in our taproom. Our East Gates Trincity taproom is scheduled to open in April 2023.
About the Position
Tommy's Brewing Company is seeking qualified candidates for a full-time craft beertender in our Movietowne Brewpub. Scheduling will be flexible but weekend hours are required. This position is responsible for ensuring that our guests have a positive and memorable experience at Tommy's Brewing Company. The candidate must show a passion for Craft Beer and an interest in learning about the various beers we produce.
- Bartending or wait staff experience required. Minimum 3 years experience.
- Craft beer knowledge preferred.
- Must be able move heavy objects, as moving filled beer kegs may be required.
- Must be able to work efficiently in a fast-moving environment.
- Must be 21 years or older.
- Must enjoy working with the public in a positively, friendly manner.
- Must be an effective communicator.
- Must be able to serve and support TBC at special brewery sanctioned events.
- Clear Certificate of Character
- Must complete our Beer 101 Training Program
Job Duties Include:
- Greet customers cheerfully and encouraging an atmosphere of hospitality in the taproom
- Stock bar.
- Serve draft or bottled beer.
- Mixing, garnishing and serving alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks according to company specifications for guests at the bar and in the restaurant
- Helping guests be aware of and choose menu items, taking orders and making guests feel taken care of during their visit.
- Take beverage orders from serving staff or directly from patrons.
- Clean bars, work areas, and tables. Clean glasses, utensils, and bar equipment.
- Serve snacks or food items to customers seated at the bar.
- Upsell merchandise to patrons in the taproom.
- Pour or serve TBC beer at special events if required.
Tommy's Brewing Company offers competitive wages that will be determined by experience.